The Town Hall is our subscription commentary focusing on Auckland policy and political developments. Every month it provides an unique and invaluable briefing on what's happening in Auckland Council and in Wellington that is impacting on New Zealand's international city.
The April Town Hall:
- unpicks the well flagged CRL cost escalation and the options facing the council to foot its share of the new bill
- explains why the good burghers of St Heliers are revolting, and muses on how the Council seems uncapable of learning from its prangs
- head scratches over moves to introduce fines for berm parking as aesthetics look set to trump safety
- applauds the throwing of the towel on stadiums
- celebrates the international success story that is Council’s Safeswim app
- brings you news of Auckland claiming the supreme award at the 2019 McGredy Winder SOLGM Local Government Excellence Awards®
- grabs hold of positive signs that sanity could be applied in relation to public transport fare increases.
Read by Cabinet Ministers, MPs, councillors, government departments, the media and widely across the private sector, the Town Hall tells you everything you need to know about what is going on and why. If you don't subscribe to the Town Hall you're missing out on the advantage your competitors are more than likely benefiting from.
To enquire about subscribing to Town Hall, please fill out the form below:
or call James Bews-Hair on 027 557 7172